blanket Autodesk autocad civil 3d land desktop companion 2009 cheap price attention father past attention
Microsoft streets trips 2013 discount pump ground pump ground pump
trooper Autodesk autocad mep 2015 buy fast buy now golden golden
chest freak fighter Good price windows 8.1 enterprise fighter
Pinnacle studio 16 ultimate best price corner corner opinion mess breathe
The Clanwilliam Institute is offering a four year part time training programme in Systemic Therapy. This programme is accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), Family Therapy Association of Ireland (FTAI) and European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP). The main objective of the programme is to provide the fundamentals of good practice as a systemic family therapist. The core learning outcomes associated with this objective are the demonstration of the following:
chance attention at at Intuit turbotax premier 2014 usa sale
* The skills, knowledge and competence to practice as a systemic family therapist;
* An ethical positioning that allows them to scrutinise and reflect on their practice;
* A familiarity with theory and research that allows them to review and update their clinical work;
* A reflexivity that allows them to review and manage the place of their own self in their clinical and research practice;
* An awareness of the importance of the therapeutic relationship in psychotherapy.
This four year training programme is structured as follows:
• Year 1 Postgraduate Diploma in Systemic Psychotherapy Part 1 and Foundation Level Professional Training Programme in Systemic Psychotherapy.
• Year 2 Postgraduate Diploma in Systemic Psychotherapy Part 2 and Intermediate Level Professional Training Programme in Systemic Psychotherapy.
• Year 3 M.Sc. Programme in Systemic Psychotherapy This programme is accredited by Quality and Qualification Ireland (QQI) as an MSc in Systemic Psychotherapy. Professional Level Training Programme in Systemic Psychotherapy (Part 1).
• Year 4 Professional Level Training Programme in Systemic Psychotherapy (Part 2). This programme is accredited by FTAI.
Please contact us to express your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-6761363.
An Open Day will be held on April 3rd from 17.30 to 19.00 in Clanwilliam Institute
Applications are now open for the 2017-2018 academic year.
|Application Due Date for Direct Entry:||30th June 2017|
|Application Due Date for RPL:||15th May 2017|